WWP is an extremely versatile line for coaxial cables.
The typical processes are as follows:
- Automatic or manual cable loading (pre-wound cable)
- Stripping of the external insulation
- Folding the screen back
- Removal of the double screen
- Electric integrity check
- Central conductor stripping
- Crimping of M/F internal contacts
- Crimping of M/F external bodies
- Electrical checks and controls with template and comparator
Wholly configured, this system can produce up to 800 cables / hour, fully tested and ready to be shipped to the end customer. The WWP is designed to be a modular unit: the operational stations can be assembled on the frame in any position and, in case of a malfunction, each one of them can be easily disconnected, just by disconnecting two air tubes and two network connectors.